Hi I have just finished my ban for which you said it had multiple accounts and I felt this was poorly handled with as it was my parter that started an account and you said it was multiple accounts but I said multiple time that I am willing to send you what ever evidence you need to prove that it was another account and all this has resulted in to is that my partner now is willing to not play the game as nothing gets sorted and get treated unfair especially as I am a paying player and this is how you treat me I would like you to explain your reasons for the poor interaction me and my partner had
Ban
Started by Cdogcdog [4451364] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
This is not a bug. You had an opportunity to contest in your federal jail report, but if you wish to dispute your fedding you need to file a player report on yourself and choose Ban Dispute for the reason.