Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Message notification

Started by TheBatman [938850] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 2 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
TheBatman [938850]

I’ve just opened a chat and all of a sudden my notifications are 99+ but I’ve opened all of the chats before. Closed torn and re opened and still there

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

We have rolled out Chat 3.1, you can read the announcement here. There's an option to mark all chat as read in the chat settings.



Thanks!

Mentions: Chat 3.1

Dispenser [4222583]

I understand that flash can be disabled but the previous system was better in not displaying the 99+ or X message count and simply keeping the larger chats green to show there are new messages or colourless to indicate there are no new messages for you. Now i am being forced to choose if i basically want to ignore everything or see everything. You have taken away the previous choice.

Nightrage [2734685]

Nope I hate the new version give me back the old ones why TH did you take away the option to switch it back? Oh you can leave global and trade chats I just figured that out while complaining! But seriously give me back the old versions I hate this one