Why am I being spammed with unread chat notification for all the chats
Chat spam
Started by Matematico2002 [4076113] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
We have rolled out Chat 3.1, you can read the announcement here. You can turn of Flash as usual through the header:
Thanks!
Mentions: Chat 3.1
All of my messages are showing as unread…. I really don’t want to go through each chat and have to click them….
Did you read the announcement that I have posted above that mentions the solution to your problem?