Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NOT WORTH IT.

Started by CodyW [2880870] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 2 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
CodyW [2880870]

Got flack jacket and raven pistol. Valued around 7k total. Idk if it’s a complete scam or I was unlucky but I would think a loss on the gamble would be worth maybe 500-700k atleast after spending 1mil. 

JackSpencer [4250586]

I think that he is talking about the scammer thread where you can send 1 mill to rdg and get a box with random stuff. Luckily I hope we shut that scammer down. 

Renzu [1095176]

People still fall for them kinds of things?

 

’if it seems to good to be true, it probably is’ 

 

live by that on this game 😅