Device: samsung SM-S928B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.45,
My fac chat seem to be reseting itself to prior times in the day, I am loosing chats which I have seen recently posted
Started by Wulfven [4093819] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-S928B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.45,
My fac chat seem to be reseting itself to prior times in the day, I am loosing chats which I have seen recently posted
I can see your messages from 11 minutes ago, looks like it is working fine? What exactly is missing?
I'm having the same issue on iPhone only. I posted a message in faction chat from mobile, but it vanished. Nothing from after 11 hours ago is visible on mobile, though all the messages are there when I switch to my laptop.
Those weren't there before my chat has had reset it self like there was nothing after 12, and it it had done it previously to about 10 am, it must be an intermittent issue
Seconding the intermittent issue. I'm now seeing the previously missing messages on mobile.
Its happend again seen a fac message responsed, lost that message as they were rolled back to 11:28 all others after that are missing
I took have just had this happen a 2nd time whilst mid conversation in faction chat, it's deleted all messages between now and 7hrs ago ... But only on my end the member I was chatting to in faction chat can still see all chats... I'm on Google pixel 7 and I think they are on pc... I have the latest android updates etc too.
*update* it has now returned (as it did earlier) this is a very big concern on behalf of all warring/chaining factions relying on Comms through faction chat and it no longer being reliable causing chain breaks in a best case scenario.
iPhone 15 having the same problem. Sections of faction chat disappears. I can’t see my own text, but can see others respond. Started when I logged on, an hour (0000TCT) later text came back and everything was fine. Now (00:37) it happened again. Messages gone, and it says, last message 5 hrs ago. This is going to be a major hassle for me as I only play on mobile.
Assigning to Constantin - I also have experienced this in staff chat where after sending a chat in there the previous messages went away and showed chats from apx. 7h prior.
IOS device deleted company chat back to 2 days ago when added a message I see most of this thread is faction chats as ive already talked to staff I see it may be helpful to add its also deleting from company.
I have the same problem as Scrappy_G above
I have lost 12 hours of chat twice, when someone else posts in faction chat it appears to come back, but if I replied it goes again.
Have restarted game no better
This happened me too, ive been chatting in my fac chat for about 30 mins with other members, went offline for a few minutes and when I came back the last 40 mins of faction chats had disappeared and hasn't come back
When I first opened the chat after returning the messages were all there and as I was typing a reply to one of the messages then the last 40 mins or so of chats disappeared
Im using a Samsung galaxy phone on torn pda app when this happened
This happened to me to multiple times now it seems that the previous chat was suddenly missing even im in the middle of conversation and needed to restart the app multiple times just for it to show again.
Im using a Techno camon 20pro 5g in Torn PDA app
I have faction chat missing new messages and throwing my view at 5 to 6h back.. new messages are not shown in sequence. Like I will post a message and suddenly I am looking at messages posted 6h back it will eventually come back normal after some time.
HAd the same thing happen to our faction chat a few minutes ago. Lost about 24 minutes worth of chats for a couple minutes, and then they came back. And others in the faction saw the same thing (well, at least some disappearing messages - not sure they saw the same set disappear).
Having the same issue on iPhone while using torn PDA. I’ll send a message in faction chat and it will then go back 6hours and won’t display any of the recent messages. Killing the app and opening the app again does not fix the issue. The chats will randomly appear when opening faction chat again but usually after I’ve already relaunched the application and have been active for a little period of time. I have had this happen 3 times today.
+1 to the faction chat going missing issue. Lost about a day's worth just now, and it's been flaky all day.
This is on a PC, MS edge Version 154.0.4258.48 (Official build) (64-bit)