I'm playing poker and can't see anything....sever crash or am I lag?
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
Staff Edit: Advertising
some problems fro sure. Money not updating.
Same
Time traveler merit incoming?
uh oh
hello hello is there anyone out there
Welp. It was a nice 24 hours innit
what a guy...
Something's up, I'm flying so I haven't noticed much but all chats are down and won't load
you can watch the chat settings icon spin and spin and spin while you talk to yourself....
Graved, not a discussion. This is a known issue that's in process of being resolved.