Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CUSTOM HTML CODING

Started by IvyLara [4393901] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 60 views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
IvyLara [4393901]

🎀✨ CUSTOM HTML DESIGN ✨🎀

MAKE YOUR TORN PAGE STAND OUT

Want your faction, forum, profile signature or forum signature to look more unique?
I create custom HTML designs made specifically for you! 💗

💎 CUSTOM HTML DESIGN

ONLY 2 XANAX

per custom design

✨ WHAT CAN I MAKE?

🎀 Faction Forums

📝 Forum Posts & Announcements

✨ Profile Signatures

💜 Forum Signatures

💎 Custom Layouts & Branding

🎨 COMPLETELY CUSTOM

You choose the colors, theme, style and vibe — I'll turn your idea into a clean HTML design you can actually use on Torn.

Want something cute & girly?
Something dark & mysterious?
Or something clean & professional?

💗 You tell me the idea — I build the design.

💌 WANT ONE?

DM me with what you want designed and I'll make it for you.

🎀 CUSTOM HTML — ONLY 2 XANAX 🎀

♡ Custom • Clean • Aesthetic • Made For You ♡

JediJunkie [4205111]

To the boo-er, OP Ivy.

Wait a minute...

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

Can you do me up something with that kind of feel.. I don't know for my profile or a "faction" insert that has all those little seperate sections and stuff.

 

Edit: (or whatever you have here is called.) 🥸

Nimble_Penis [4430528]

IvyLara is fantastic at designing and easy to work with. Results are polished and stand out. Communication is fast and efficient, would happily recommend