COMING SOON
Started by Sicknature [2087102] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 62
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sicknature [2087102]
· 7 likes ·
Why so negative? I'm just preparing and building small hype. And months? Halloween is in a few weeks. - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 4 likes ·
Well what do we have here… - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 3 likes ·
I’ve been out of it too, hold on to your underwear folks this is gonna get wild
This is gonna be better than gta, reality check we dont need a post months before just post it when theyre done
Why so negative? I'm just preparing and building small hype.
And months? Halloween is in a few weeks.
can I just send 10m for a Halloween SIG? it sure would be great if there could be a value choice for the masses.
pretty please?.....I mean trick or treat!
Especting a sick drop
Eagerly awaiting to out bid Shooby and Pringles.
Just need Untouchable now to run it back again
Look what you've done Sak
Well what do we have here…
Ah sh*t, I better start making some I guess
Bring your wallet, you gonna need it for all the ones you got for cheap while I was gone.
I’ve been out of it too, hold on to your underwear folks this is gonna get wild
Is it oct 18 yet?
Is it oct 18 yet?
Almost!
1 preview:
(900x330)
[image: i.ibb.co]
Oh boy we in trouble. Looks great can’t wait to see the rest.
FUCK
Ah shit that's fuckin hot. I can't wait to see this shit