-
You sold 4x Donator Pack on the Item Market to Zaid7 for $17,479,886 after $919,994 in fees.
10:52:15
03/10/26
-
You sold 10x Donator Pack on the Item Market to Zaid7 for $43,699,715 after $2,299,985 in fees.
10:52:12
03/10/26
-
You sold 50x Donator Pack on the Item Market to Zaid7 for $218,498,575 after $11,499,925 in fees.
10:52:06
03/10/26
67 BISHES KARMA PLEASE
-
You sold 1x Donator Pack on the Item Market to bufaio for $4,369,971 after $229,999 in fees.
10:51:58
03/10/26
-
You sold 2x Donator Pack on the Item Market to bufaio for $8,739,943 after $459,997 in fees.
10:51:49
03/10/26[image: imgur.com]
67
Started by office_kitty [593790] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
office_kitty [593790] ×1 bufaio [1828454] ×1 ZAID7 [4461817] ×1
posting in legendary thread
Bro 🥹, I just saw that lmao
it's okay lol I fuck up a lot. I just play till I start traveling again all over :D
Why ?
it's not that bad tbh I just playing some poker making it back pretty fast
Beast mode, my trader
Who needs dollar deals when you have this?
well at least it werent all 745 you had listed...
Ikr it's not that bad I'm still up a lot from trading this month. doing some poker for a day and i'll make it back
Can I buy 2 Donator packs from you with $8,739,943 so you can have the nice 69 number
nah 67 is better bro
67 indeed man
At least you saved a lot of money on the item market fees
Thats how you shit post. R+
NICE RMT