I need some cash boys
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
21:04:50 - 03/10/26 You sent some Stale Bread to luhsmacka with the message: Bread as requested, good luck in Torn!
21:04:48 - 03/10/26 You sent some Stale Bread to luhsmacka
I have this loaf if you want it.
Seems like it went a bit off though.
↓ could send bread but wouldn't
Me too
You sent $1,000,000 to luhsmacka.
graved - low quality
I’m more worried why the dude’s hand is so greasy. Is that lube?