Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat bubbles blocking text input.

Started by LoneBlackBear [3163918] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

LoneBlackBear [3163918]




I don't remember this being a problem for me, but ive noticed Ive started having problems not being able to see last line of entered text...
Anyone else have this problem, and anyone got a solution?
I looked in options and I didn't find a option to fix..

Ac3to [2196357]

Maybe adjust your screen zoom? Refreshing per above? Disabling extensions?

 

Doesn't happen to me (using Chrome). Your chat looks weird/old... I don't have the 3 lines in the corner to resize it; chat or notepad.

 

Edit: Wait this does happen when you reach the bottom of the page on the notepad or chat if you type 2 lines of text; but you can scroll down further to view it properly I think? It just doesn't scroll all the way while you are typing.

 

LoneBlackBear [3163918]

I can just hide all with TT... but now I see none...
I already had mark all as read, was first thing I did from reading others posts.
The problem comes from the fact I have 99 on each chat channel all the time now unless I have chat windows open which blocks the pages Im checking out and lags my system, (Yes I know I have a crap system.)

Chnchapters [3346887]

I have this same issue. I'm always accidentally sending half a reply or a sentence because I can't see the bottom. I'm pretty new to this game so I figured that's how it was. Brand new s26 ultra if that matters.