It looks alright, but I think it would be good if it were responsive. Half the width of my screen is now unused.
Thoughts?
Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 142 / 142 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I don't understand why when virtually everyone uses widescreen monitors you would want compress a website down to what would only look good on a screen with 4:3 aspect ratio
Forum banners don't work (you can set in profile images) I'd assume it's for forum avatars? Avatars would actually work well with this layout, peoples posts seem a little plain without them TBH.
I like that you can anon send money now, wish you could do it with items as well.
I like it.
Only issue is a total stranger posted in my faction forum, and she can't find the posts in her forum. Rather funny, I'm sure we'll get it all fixed.
We were kept advised so I knew to expect changes.
it is crap
ok.. I didn't expect that I'll say this but.. . congrats ! .. great job
Over all I like it, but there is sooooooo many bugs/mistakes to work out. I wish they would have added simple suggestions that has been long over due. They seem to ignore the old suggestion pages for simple fixes. That makes me sad. I wish they would have opened up the bug reports because I have found at least 4 that in a week I wont remember or care.
I do think a lot of work was put into it, keep up the good work.
Looks sexy, but I hope my faction threads reappear.. ;)
Profiles look amazing too. Phwoaaar.
Regret [1718783]Looks sexy, but I hope my faction threads reappear.. ;)
You will have to move them over from the old forums, found here
Mentions: Lasky [1718783]
i dont find caisno streak page
I jizzed a little.
...
When I click on friends list, I can not click on there name which takes me direct to their profile? Anyone know how to resolve this?
Thracian [969561]When I click on friends list, I can not click on there name which takes me direct to their profile? Anyone know how to resolve this?
I can do it just fine?
Mentions: Thracian [969561]
Could just be me, but it seems to load kinda slowish. :/
I love hearing all of the "veterans" complain about how they are the people who have played Torn for 9 years and should therefore be catered to. I have been here for 6 years and I love RESPO. Sure, there are some issues. But honestly, you need to get over yourself if you're saying that things should stay the same. Change is going to happen and if it doesn't, Torn will get left in the dust.
Great job to the Torn staff who has developed and implemented these updates. I am excited for what this means for Torn!
I hate it it look so bad
Having now viewed the site on my pc I'm slightly impressed, lots of bugs to iron out but that comes with time. I am however very disappointed with the mobile version, very cluttered, hard to navigate and difficult to get any where fast. My main gripe is when scrolling up/down I tend to move the box I'm currently on instead of smoothly scrolling up, this has become very annoying very fast. Will there be a way to lock boxes in to avoid this in the future? I can't see myself playing on my phone for long if this is not resolved, which will cut down at least half my play time and my interest.
meninblack123 [1615348]what a load of crap thats what i think
My thoughts also.... same old boring torn... just diffrent placement
Mentions: 1615348 [1615348]
im actually really disappointed. having everything central, and having so much empty page space looks stupid. makes me think they have designed it with mobile viewing in mind, which is quite shit.
overall, not a fan. yet.