After achieving all of the drug honours, my next target was to take 10,000 drugs. I have finally done this and now I can concentrate on only taking xanax and nothing else!
Drugs used: 10,000
Drug addict
Started by Liam [786585] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 33
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Nub [1514590] ×2 SevenDeadlySins [1036641] ×1 dsantos13 [1706361] ×1
You get overdose on cannabis? how?
By taking cannabis?
nice one mate, 10k drugs haha!
Nub [1514590]By taking cannabis?
lol. it's hard to OD with canabis. i want know if he do something different.
Mentions: Nub [1514590]
dsantos13 [1706361]Nub [1514590]By taking cannabis?
lol. it's hard to OD with canabis. i want know if he do something different.
Yea he took over 9000 of them. That's the secret
Well done! Just asking but how many times did you od on canabis?
SevenDeadlySins [1036641]Well done! Just asking but how many times did you od on canabis?
I overdosed once, but it took over 9000 for me.
Mentions: SevenDeadlySins [1036641]
Well done! Looks like it was well deserved :D
grats liam.
Nice. good job
Well done
Rated +. Congrats
Nice! I'm starting to trying for this! I'll go all the way till i achieve this! :P
simply amazing