FORUM CLOSED, IF YOU WANT PERSONAL BETS MESSAGE ME.
About this thread
Posts archived: 137 / 137 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 137
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
1796966 [1796966] ×9 General_KimPa [1385237] ×5 Scott [227119] ×4 1846098 [1846098] ×4 Snappy [644425] ×3 Nukem [1063346] ×3 Satangel [60043] ×2 erk [1538328] ×2 Jake [1713870] ×2 cogo [1855260] ×2 Tigrrrrrr [132684] ×1 Moguai [423015] ×1
remove
Is it too late to bet on netherlands? appears to not be in the bookies
Nice tips, I think draw on the Australia match + Mexico on the Croatia v Mexico match. Good luck.
Mexico needs a draw or a win to qualify.. Croatia needs a win or else they are gone.. So far Mexico have been a solid defensive team and Croatia been a solid team in general. I personally would bet on them to win but anything can happen. In real life I bet on Croatia or Draw )
Netherlands-Chile.. The result won't matter much for them apart from who is going to take the first spot.. I'm going for Netherlands on this one. (Although the result is very unpredictable) but the multi on them is too nice to miss it )
KimPa [1385237]Mexico needs a draw or a win to qualify.. Croatia needs a win or else they are gone.. So far Mexico have been a solid defensive team and Croatia been a solid team in general. I personally would bet on them to win but anything can happen. In real life I bet on Croatia or Draw )
Netherlands-Chile.. The result won't matter much for them apart from who is going to take the first spot.. I'm going for Netherlands on this one. (Although the result is very unpredictable) but the multi on them is too nice to miss it )
Mexico V Croatia will be a decent match, could go either way.
I just fancy Croatia, they've impressed me so why not.
Mentions: General_KimPa [1385237]
I will be placing on Mexico to win.
100m on Brazil, fingers crossed.
When you add bet's that are - goals that information should be added to your tip bud.
Splat [227119]When you add bet's that are - goals that information should be added to your tip bud.
This. Like if Brazil win by 1 or 2 goals today, you lost that bet.
Mentions: Scott [227119]
1-0 Netherlands :D woop woop!
2-0 :D Such a solid team !
1 billion on brazil.
I swear I made bets this morning but now they are nowhere to be found... wtf
TIGRRRRRR [132684]I swear I made bets this morning but now they are nowhere to be found... wtf
Don't worry bro, if you win the bet your winnings will come through [:smiley:]
Mentions: Tigrrrrrr [132684]
Splat [227119]When you add bet's that are - goals that information should be added to your tip bud.
Ok sure :D
Mentions: Scott [227119]
Thanks for the update
13m on mexico all I have I am brokied :( Anyways good win imo and they deserve it :D
Yeah mexico deserved the win , sad that i along with others believed in croatia.
Panda_Girl [1457072]1 billion on brazil.
I did the same an so glad its paid off!
4 - 1 Brazil Handicapped -2 goals ^^
Mentions: Panda_Girl [1457072]