while the mobile version seems to be up and running for me and looks great at first glance, my actual full version on my browser on my mac is not up and running? Is this just me or is everyone only on mobile at the moment ?
Mobile version
Started by DonTray [1738213] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 74
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 50 / 100
- Story score
- 71 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
I haven't tried on a PC yet, just my phone (windows phone running internet explorer), at first glance is ok but the chats and such are giving me all kinds of grief, i try to open global and it will … - IceBlueFire [776] Officer
· 1 likes ·
I seem to be on full just fine. - tornberry [1448555] Admin
· 1 likes ·
@michael77b Using a touch screen mobile phone like iPhone? Tap in the top area(not middle or bottom) of the Reply box in forums, it should work as a quick solution, until we get a full solution implemented. Thanks for your …
Mentioned in this thread
Chanti [1478582] ×3 -CaptainAmerica [1456558] ×2 mike_the_mauler [1754866] ×2 Kim [582646] ×1 PapaCapassitor [903034] ×1 dextroze [1060364] ×1 MaxHeadRoom [1429645] ×1 tornberry [1448555] ×1 Klisto [1602878] ×1 TheDarkLegacy [1712562] ×1 DonTray [1738213] ×1
I seem to be on full just fine.
Staff edit.
working well here too..
Me too
No problem on both phone, tablet and pc
I had the same problem. But thn I tried http:// instead of https:// Now it is working fine.
I haven't tried on a PC yet, just my phone (windows phone running internet explorer), at first glance is ok but the chats and such are giving me all kinds of grief, i try to open global and it will open then instantly minimise, if it even opens at all, had it open a couple times but when i did the box was a single line in size.. Unless i have missed something, looking forward to trying it out on a computer later...
On mobile, I can't attack people in a war, because the scroll bar on the attack list won't work, and of course it's right next to the attack botton, so you repeadetly keep clicking attack, and having to click back.. Basic navigation is almost impossible. The home screen keep re-arraging itself when I try to scrool. everything is MUCH more difficult to accomplish on a mobile device.
So weird, on my macbook im up and working, but on imac still nothing, a safe mode kinda screen. So confused
Works fine on iMac but mobile is a bit buggy, chat doesn't seem to work.
TheDarkLegacy [1712562]Works fine on iMac but mobile is a bit buggy, chat doesn't seem to work.
chat has never worked for me on my iphone, it all looks cool, but on my small iphone screen there is too much going on!
Mentions: TheDarkLegacy [1712562]
overall i really enjoy the mobile version... so far. Haven't click every link yet, but for those that i have clicked, i like it a lot.
Chat is a waste of time.. its covering the screen.
Forums are auto opening in separate pages.....
Page layout is appallingly long and narrow and i can only use chat when the pbone is on its side....
Was this playtested at all?
I've tested it on my BlackBerry and it seems to work fine for me, no odd chat bugs.
I think it looks god damn awful on mobile.....
Can't seem to use drugs on mobile at the moment ... Anyone with that problem ?
dextroze [1060364]Can't seem to use drugs on mobile at the moment ... Anyone with that problem ?
Think everyone is having there own separate issues!
Currently still playing on my old macbook because its un usable on mobile and still is in some sort of safe mode on my imac.
Mentions: dextroze [1060364]
actually for me doing crimes on mobile is alot faster than before :)
little trouble on my mozilla cant go on someones bazzar to buy xanax...
I was able to do crimes, train at the gym, take a Xanax, and train at the gym again on my iPhone 5S this morning.
The Tutorial screens were a pain, but I think I have them turned off now.
mobile versions is not good! i cant seem to find chat in it! Mobile version should be like the full torn version! everything is hidden in the mobile version, you cant seem to locate anything!