thing which has to be fixed is the extreme lag and i had upto 600 pipes and i opened it and i was not able to scroll even a bit it is annoying tried adding those pipes to bazzar but still didnt work too much lag
Oran from 2020 here: STOP STALKING MY POSTS YA ASSHAT
2022: also stop s t a l k i n g my posts.
Mobile version
Started by DonTray [1738213] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I can't plan OCS cause they stack planning options on top of who's available. I can't play it. I'll check back in in a few days hope this gets fixed. Miss the old torn
I have been unable to find items on mobile may just be hard to touch items..?
So disappointed in mobile version. I hate not having info, account, and areas on the side anymore. Chat. Forget it. It's entirely to large. Loved playing from my mobile. I hate it now. Using chrome. Is there another browser that has the full look?
mobile version should have way less clicks and a single toggle to completely turn off ALL chats...
chat takes up 80% of the screen, windows overlap, difficult to nav
CHED, enough ppl are saying this for you to take notice....
a large part of your customer base are ppl that log in predominantly from phones from public wireless points. With a poor mobile site, you will lose this base. Already certain established players dont bother to log in during the day from a phone because of this.
Dont say you werent warned!
MaxHeadRoom [1429645]mobile version should have way less clicks and a single toggle to completely turn off ALL chats...
chat takes up 80% of the screen, windows overlap, difficult to nav
CHED, enough ppl are saying this for you to take notice....
a large part of your customer base are ppl that log in predominantly from phones from public wireless points. With a poor mobile site, you will lose this base. Already certain established players dont bother to log in during the day from a phone because of this.
Dont say you werent warned!
Fix eeeet Naow!
Mentions: MaxHeadRoom [1429645]
Chorme browser users. Some help to those of you with mobile chat issues. I went to chrome setting's> accessibility> I made my text scale size 85%. Than I made sure that force enable zoom had NO check in the box. It has helped me a lot. I can actually see all of chat and it doesn't take up the entire page. Hope this helps some of you. I'm not saying mobile is perfect for me now by any means. I agree with Maxheadroom. There are serious problems with the mobile version. I do think it's something that needs to be addressed.
PapaCapacitor [903034]On mobile, I can't attack people in a war, because the scroll bar on the attack list won't work, and of course it's right next to the attack botton, so you repeadetly keep clicking attack, and having to click back.. Basic navigation is almost impossible. The home screen keep re-arraging itself when I try to scrool. everything is MUCH more difficult to accomplish on a mobile device.
Its like when you try to scroll the menu down to attack people, the whole page starts to scroll?
And sometimes the dropdowns have clear backgrounds instead of coloured so theres alot of text interference for me. Same for you?
Mentions: PapaCapassitor [903034]
Rehabbing & buying flowers on iphone
It would only let me rehab once, had to keep login in & out to rehab until all the drug addiction had gone. Can not remove the 1 & replace it with another number.
Same with flowers when traveling can not remove the 1, had to buy 10, then another 10, then 1, 1, 1, 1 & 1 until i had bought 25 items.
Not sure if everybody had this issue.
Chanty [1478582]Rehabbing & buying flowers on iphone
It would only let me rehab once, had to keep login in & out to rehab until all the drug addiction had gone. Can not remove the 1 & replace it with another number.
Same with flowers when traveling can not remove the 1, had to buy 10, then another 10, then 1, 1, 1, 1 & 1 until i had bought 25 items.
Not sure if everybody had this issue.
I've had this issue as well. What I did to solve it until it's fixed is that I put in my number before the 1, so in your case 25. Now you'll have a number of 251. You can then delete the one at the end and it won't reappear.
Cheers
Mentions: Chanti [1478582]
Thanks will try this.
I also have no idea how many items there are in different countries! Havent traveled on my pc yet. Does it tell how many items there are on the desktop version?
Wish I could have the old Torn back for mobiles. At least on Lumia's IE it ran perfectly, chat and everything. And didn't have to do as many clicks. Otherwise I am very happy for RESPO but the mobile version is a bit too compact. Why can't it be similar to the desktop version like the old one used to be? But I'm patient, I'm sure they're doing everything they can to make it more user friendly.
I still cant post any comments on the forums via my phone, and it doesnt show me how much of anything is in stock when im in another country
Torn doesn't even load on my mobile
I tried the mobile version URL [/mobile/index], it loaded , logged in and bam , nothing loaded.
but it is very good on PC though.
but i feel it has become slower than before , which is undesired
@michael77b
Using a touch screen mobile phone like iPhone?
Tap in the top area(not middle or bottom) of the Reply box in forums, it should work as a quick solution, until we get a full solution implemented.
Thanks for your patience.
tornberry [1448555]@michael77b
Using a touch screen mobile phone like iPhone?
Tap in the top area(not middle or bottom) of the Reply box in forums, it should work as a quick solution, until we get a full solution implemented.
Thanks for your patience.
The reply button works but im unable to highlight the comments box to type anything. And i cant send messages on my phone or pc whilst travelling, the mail icon sends me to the newspaper.
Mentions: tornberry [1448555]
michael77b [1754866]I still cant post any comments on the forums via my phone, and it doesnt show me how much of anything is in stock when im in another country
Exact same problems!
Mentions: mike_the_mauler [1754866]
Mobile version and full version are in the same package. They send you the whole load and it adjusts according to the screen size and it sucks.
mobile version is working but very "clicky"