Can we have a members list back that displays how much each member has in money & points donated to the faction?
Or if this is somewhere but I am missing it can someone link me
Members list?
Started by Rekker [1761] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Rekker [1761] ×3 Majsan [843586] ×3 Charizard77 [211869] ×2 Moguai [423015] ×1 Shinnster [528781] ×1 LimeTree [1321200] ×1
I have been searching for it as well
me tooJammed [1531835]I have been searching for it as well
i cant find that lol as well also i cant find how to claim victory! Please mail me if you know how to in an inbox lol
would be good to have it back, as at the moment I have money in my faction that belongs to others but I'm not sure how much is theirs!
Shinnster [528781]would be good to have it back, as at the moment I have money in my faction that belongs to others but I'm not sure how much is theirs!
Same issue for me, pretty poor effort not to have this announced prior to RESPO
Mentions: Shinnster [528781]
http://www.torn.com/old_forums.php
^ old forum link if you posted members money in faction forum!
Me too. Can't find it.
Yeah I really need to see who has what deposited in the faction bank and is the give to search field really necessary?
Can we not have pull down menses with faction members and balances like before?
This is a massive issue. It´s one problem to sort whos cash it is and in the long run it will be a massive pain to sort out faction banking. A bit annoying we didn’t get a warning about this. I may have missed it though.
Off topic. Torn looks good otherwise. Like the new look a lot. :)
Majsan [843586]This is a massive issue. It´s one problem to sort whos cash it is and in the long run it will be a massive pain to sort out faction banking. A bit annoying we didn’t get a warning about this. I may have missed it though.
Off topic. Torn looks good otherwise. Like the new look a lot. :)
There was no warning what so ever
Mentions: Majsan [843586]
This is quite a big issue. I discourage faction banking so there are only a few guys who do it in my faction. But i feel sorry for factions who have about 20 players using the faction as their piggy bank.
Swoosh!
YA'LL GOT CHEDDED YO
Rekker [1761]Majsan [843586]There was no warning what so everThis is a massive issue. It´s one problem to sort whos cash it is and in the long run it will be a massive pain to sort out faction banking. A bit annoying we didn’t get a warning about this. I may have missed it though.
Off topic. Torn looks good otherwise. Like the new look a lot. :)
I'm pretty sure ched did say he had plans to stop factions being used as banks. But yeah, a specific warning to take notes of the money before the update would have been nice.
LimeTree [1321200]Rekker [1761]I'm pretty sure ched did say he had plans to stop factions being used as banks. But yeah, a specific warning to take notes of the money before the update would have been nice.Majsan [843586]There was no warning what so everThis is a massive issue. It´s one problem to sort whos cash it is and in the long run it will be a massive pain to sort out faction banking. A bit annoying we didn’t get a warning about this. I may have missed it though.
Off topic. Torn looks good otherwise. Like the new look a lot. :)
Mentions: LimeTree [1321200] · Majsan [843586] · Rekker [1761]
Well this feature probably was missed because you can use it as banks anyway just harder to keep track.
Totally agree with the above comments, this change is very disruptive and confusing.. prior warning would have been very much welcomed.
Please can cash balance column be returned to members list to this poorly planned change.
Thanks
Moguai [423015]Totally agree with the above comments, this change is very disruptive and confusing.. prior warning would have been very much welcomed.
Please can cash balance column be returned to members list to this poorly planned change.
Thanks
This, even if it's just for 24hours so people can sort out who owns what money within there faction
Mentions: Moguai [423015]
give us back the money and points list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chedded :/
Thankfully lampy backed up all our threads and member info xD