Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit reset

Started by DiabolicalDave [1538618] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

PatBenatar [420347] ×1

ChefBlazen [1580467]

Yeah, when I first clicked on merits it gave me two extra for some unspecified reason, then it took one away, so I got one more.

InkInkInkInk [350403]
Styx [420347]

Not sure if we will get them until all the HP are reset. I still have over a million health.


Probably this. I'd guess we'll either all be getting a partial or full merit reset when the health system changes over.

Mentions: PatBenatar [420347]