Once you add the white of the hospital screen, the grey really is too bright. I don't think it's too much to ask for a few shades darker.
Thoughts?
Started by 1839251 [1839251] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 142 / 142 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Not a fan of the items market set up. Its more difficult to use for buying and selling. The trade board is weird as well, seems like you could easily f**k up a trade and not really understand what happened
Thor [1839251]What are all your thoughts on respo thus far? I think it looks quite nice and unique like no other game. Enjoy :)
love the way they set up the companies!
Mentions: 1839251 [1839251]
The one thing I actually dislike is the warbase - as someone who manages it and directs chains it's bloody impossible to remember who is rank and who is filler, the size of the factions and who has been hit already and a pain in the arse for players on mobile to find targets without constant clicking through the factions. This constant clicking through factions is even more of a pain in the arse on mobile.
There needs to be an overview of some sort on the warbase where you can at least see basic information for the full warbase. Ideally it would be nice to have an option to view all factions at least when you're not on mobile (although I never really had a problem with the old system on mobile anyway).
Mobile also seems to chew through a fair bit of data, although that may just be the forum sigs that you can't block at the moment on mobile I guess.
On mobile, RESPO is unbearable! I'm old to TORN and don't like change. Its honestly horrible :/
I personally do not like it. So far for me it's made everything longer to do stuff.
So far so good! :)
A lot easier on a mobile. Prior for trains and crimes each time I had to enlarge then because they seemed so small. Now it works perfectly without the need to do that. Makes it run much smoother overall and doesn't appear to be taking up as much memory. There may be a few extra clicks here and there, but overall I like the look and feel for mobile and computer.
I agree, this is MUCH friendlier for mobile. Haven't been home yet to see how it looks on a browser.
SmokingAces [1510831]Can't stand it, absolutely dreadful........
Slots, company's and the casino page all alot better, eveything else slow, and ugly... think you've gone overboard and made the change just to make a change...
can we have an option to go back to old torn ?
True!..and a big question to developpers...what have you done with faction bank..think a lot of players have lost millions if not billions!
Mentions: SmokingAces [1510831]
Desktop version: absolutely fantastic and a huge upgrade.
Mobile version: clunky, horrible and awful user interface design. I use this website on my phone 95% of the time and this has borderline ruined the game for me. It's practically unusable on my iPhone and the fact I have to click multiple things instead of just zooming in is simply poor design. I REALLY WISH there was a ability to revert back to the old design for mobile users instead of this pile of crap we're forced to use on the go.
I'll reserve summery judgement until the entire system is installed. But my first impression are, is looks well thought out. I really like how pages are condensed. When clicking a related link, you are not taken to a whole new page, but rather active a drop down menu. makes things go a heck of alot faster. I like how your item inventory. is now. when the time comes, and Ched is looking for feedback. I'll put in my two cents.... such as giving the option to turn off the sounds in the casino, without having to mute your computer. If it's already there, I couldn't easily find it.
Only bug I've found so far, has been with busting people out of jail. There was one guy in jail, I attempted to bust him out, but by the time i went through the links, he was already busted out by someone else. It happens, however this time, I was still charged the 10E, as if I was the one to busted him out. So in the end, I don't know if I was just charged the 10E, even tho I didn't bust him out, or that the text that said, he wasn't in jail, was just wrong, and that I indeed did bust him out.
All in all, this game has changed far from what it was originally. But it's only gotten better over the years. (minus the drugs part)It will be very interesting to see the full Torn 2.0, once everything is in place.
Karma? Isnt that what you get on adultfriendfinder.com?
My opinion is that they made it more friendly for people who play on their mobiles,everything is so f**king small,i enjoy that there is a major change in torn,but i expected a lot more.
DieselMack [470785]Karma? Isnt that what you get on adultfriendfinder.com?
Yeah, there and she was rubbing on my crotch the other night at De Ja Vu.
Mentions: DieselMack [470785]
the inventory/item page Is just awful,WAS going to do my normal ecstacy/gym routine.but seriously had like ahalf aminute of scrolling down my junk weapons just to pop one pill...... my ipad doesn't let me see the graphic map, and seriously hate that double clicking thing.. awareness was my big thing in torn, and now I have to go on my slow computer justto check the pointless map forany items I can find....overall the new upgrade I give is a solid 50% satisfaction ***I RECOMMENDED AOPTION TO THE OLD TORN***
#BRINGBACKOLDTORN !!
- CheechAndChong
This is just a foundation for the promise of a whole new game...I'll wait until it's built before trying to knock it down.
I do like seeing progress toward new merits...it show what to work with.
I'm logged into mobile for the first time. Honestly, I LOVE it. It is so much easier to navigate.
Lol. You're over a year late......