So you can find something in the colored blocks? I wasn't looking because I figured it'd just take you to whatever it was, like the gym, or the hospital or something.
Items while walking down the city
Started by 1593725 [1593725] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 479 / 479 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Anyone find any SE's yet?
[image: s15.postimg.org]I moused over a throwing knife before picking it up. Also have found a sapphire ring but (stupidly) did not screenshot that. Both found fields near buildings.
QuiteMad [1748786]I moused over a throwing knife before picking it up. Also have found a sapphire ring but (stupidly) did not screenshot that. Both found fields near buildings.
you have to right click image and copy (not link, just copy) then paste it into posts now. Alternatively you can copy the link click the "A" at the top right of the text box when posting and use the insert image button. Or you can manually type in the code.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: QuiteMad [1748786]
thanks beerstein!
question: both items i found so far were grey icons. are your icons also grey until you mouse over? or are they colorful when you are looking around?
QuiteMad [1748786]thanks beerstein!
question: both items i found so far were grey icons. are your icons also grey until you mouse over? or are they colorful when you are looking around?
Depends on the item, first aid kids were blue, I couldn't even tell what color the blowgun was but it was a color.
You can see 2 of my screenshots on page 1. Box of chocolates was brown.
Mentions: QuiteMad [1748786]
In my opinion, for a text based game, scrolling round a picture for ages on the off chance of finding items really sucks!
DezyDeStruktion [899415]In my opinion, for a text based game, scrolling round a picture for ages on the off chance of finding items really sucks!
I must aqree. Not wasting my time.
Mentions: DezyDeStruktion [899415]
My eyes fail on me, I can not see that well xD
so, awareness merits are useless now?
Janet_Cello [1285682]so, awareness merits are useless now?
I'd imagine the old way still works and this just gives another option, I'd say wait and see before you reset.
Mentions: J-C [1285682]
[quote]
I must aqree. Not wasting my time.[|quote]In my opinion, for a text based game, scrolling round a picture for ages on the off chance of finding items really sucks!
i totall agree with this, im mostly on mobile and this is such a waste of time to look through ever little corner on mobile, much easier to click city and close browser hoping to find a item by the time you come back onto torn
The master item finder is back! I just picked up a gold noble coin!
Its going to take more time/effort with this new system!
i just found two yellow star icons and when clicked got the message saying i had picked the dp both times,, yet only one in my inventry, no screenies im sorry but i really dont have anything to gain lying :)
nothing worksanymore i cant zoom in on my kindle and everything is spoooo hard to read and i cant figure out hlow to senxd messages so far the update sucks
Blazay [504233]i just found two yellow star icons and when clicked got the message saying i had picked the dp both times,, yet only one in my inventry, no screenies im sorry but i really dont have anything to gain lying :)
I had that happen 3x to my first aid kit and 2x to my box of chocolates, I only actually got 1 for each but in the future I wanna make sure it's the 1st click that gets the item not the 2nd+. Don't want to accidentally skip one.
Mentions: Ducksick [504233]
I dont like this, I agree it is a text based game and I dont appreciate having to scroll around hoping that an item has spawned somewhere on the map. Maybe now I can do it but when stuff gets busy as it usually does i just wont be arsed...cant bring myself to search around the map each time i open it :(
I feel as if the chances of finding items have increased significantly while the chances of it actually being anything expensive / valuable have been decreased significantly.
People seem to be finding a lot more things than before with this new system, which would mean that the chances of finding things have increased, which would then lead to the chances of it being valuable being decreased even less than before, or it would just wreck the economy.
Then again, it could be that the chances of finding items has been increased purposefully for say the first week of Respo so everyone gets the experience of finding something, then maybe it becomes more difficult / rare finding things?
There is 100% a correlation between what kind of items you can find as to oppose to where you find them. I found another Lawyer Business card right next to the jail. (I'm not saying all stat enhancers will be lying by the gyms lol)
[image: s18.postimg.org]
bcfcespley [181564]There is 100% a correlation between what kind of items you can find as to oppose to where you find them. I found another Lawyer Business card right next to the jail. (I'm not saying all stat enhancers will be lying by the gyms lol)
[image: s18.postimg.org]
that shit is small :(
Mentions: bcfcespley [181564]