Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bugs

Started by Dvoider [445543] on in Graveyard.

332 replies · 3.43k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 333 / 333 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

The most irritating to me so far is the fact that https links seem to not work at all, which is all city watch opens in... :|Here's hoping that is resolved! :D

Taksas027 [444122]
pandele [1479598]

A map bug:

http://s30.postimg.org/filtu6lq9/Untitled_1.jpg

A few blocks down from George's

It's not bug, your browser just didn't load the images, try refreshing.

Mentions: pandele [1479598]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

[image: i.imgur.com]

So apparently some weapons give armour now? xP Methinks this might be a visual bug... lol

Seems the bar for armour and rate of fire on this page are the wrong way around for guns.

Shinnster [528781]
Belwilliam [79148]

The option to disable forum signature does not work (Preferences -> Forum signatures).

I don't want to see everyone's random sigs polluting a thread.

fix this please! and also the employee list shows honor bars when i have them turned off.

Mentions: Belwilliam [79148]

-HellHound- [1580868]
Shinnster [528781]
Belwilliam [79148]

The option to disable forum signature does not work (Preferences -> Forum signatures).

I don't want to see everyone's random sigs polluting a thread.

fix this please! and also the employee list shows honor bars when i have them turned off.

please, please, pretty please as a priority :)

Mentions: Belwilliam [79148] · Shinnster [528781]

-HellHound- [1580868]

Not sure this one is a bug... but why can't you see what you have donated to the faction bank?

EDIT - cheers Four see this is a much bigger issue and one that if not changed back will stop people joining factions.

four [254727]
Monkeymia [1580868]

Not sure this one is a bug... but why can't you see what you have donated to the faction bank?

They removed it from the game. See the questions section, there has already been a little uproar about it.

Mentions: -HellHound- [1580868]

Shutter [1153517]

on my phone it dosent give nerve while on crimes page. It does give energy on gym page though. Would be nice to see how much nerve was left instate of clicking to another page to check.

TheElectricMonk [587505]

Ok so the keyboard on an iPad is weird now... To post this I had to click reset I could not just click in the reply text box I had to click reset first then the popup text box came up... Then I could start typing my reply


I came here to say I'm not sure if it's a bug or "a feature" but I'm trying to read this page and every page and the text is hard to read I usually just pinch and zoom.... But you have that disabled... This means I have a text box 1/3 of the width of the screen and 2/3 are just grey background..

please please rentable the user to zoom the page on mobile tablet versions you can't have designed it for landscape tablet viewing... And that's how I use my iPad cos then I caN zoom it so I can see the emails nod text first thing in the morning...

I'm looking at 6pt font... f**king tiny text.... I've had tp put the tablet around 10 cm from my face to read it... Normally I can read text at arms length.... Thanks to zoom...

otherwise it's a bit odd with some of the menus but I'll get used to it.

One_Classy_Lady [873821]
Dvoider [445543]

What bugs have you found so far?

The racing page is a broken link if you click it from the events page;
my company specials in regards to the oil rig cannot be used;
and my faction's forums have totally vanished.

Read Ched's announcement and you will a link to your faction forums. May involve a bit of copy and paste, but they are there.

Mentions: Dvoider [445543]

Shiloh_V [1765616]

Is there a way to reset City Watch (not just logging out and in again)? It's showing I have 7 new msgs, I don't. Also one of my posts in another thread isn't showing up, it's showing me as the last poster, but no post.

Other than that I haven't really noticed issues yet

BraveKath [1815519]

BIG PROBLEM:

I can't sell anything that I have on hand unless it's part of my weapons or armor. Thus I can't sell flowers or anything that appears on that half of the list, so no beer, drugs, flowers, etc.



Medical Supplies Usage - Minor Observation:

Just a personal preference perhaps. I liked it when I went to use MY Medical Supplies and also saw the Factions, as if I was hospitalized as a result of Warbase hit (not mugging or xp hit) then I like to use one of mine, then one of the Factions and trade off, so I don't just use a whole bunch of the factions. Of course I can just start donating more med supplies to the Faction to counter act this. So not a problem per se

TH1RT3EN [1179666]

My "Faction" pages have loaded once so far... I haven't been on RESPO long though... I tried it earlier today and had problems, so I just waited until I wasn't at work. Which is now... And I'm still having a lot of issues.

My faction pages won't load, and for some reason I can't "Take" drug items, however I can use Medical items without issues so far. My faction page did load once, but as soon as I clicked on something it disappeared.

I'm using Google Chrome with Windows 8.1.

four [254727]
One_Classy_Lady [873821]
four [254727]

I cannot use xanax on firefox

Yes you can. Click on Xanax, move over to the right and click on the check mark.

No I can't. Clicking the check mark does not cause the drop-down menu to appear like it does for me on chrome.

Mentions: four [254727] · One_Classy_Lady [873821]

LimeTree [1321200]

My level has incorrectly changed a few times, as has my job. Can't use trade, bazaars or post office. Faction page takes about 10 attempts to open.

JZZ [38465]

Bugs:
1.No dedicated "bugs and issues" forum topic anymore.
2. Cannot zoom on android chrome anymore.
3. Cannot access items anymore.I've got forty thousand items. Xanaxes are on the end of the list off course. What were they on when they passed the idea that viewing every single item will be fine. I'm sincerely amazed. Humans!
4. Mobile interface? Ain't nobody got time for that!! That's right, seems there was enough time only for PC version. Gotta love the slider function on my touchscreen.
5. I am having surges of orgasm when chat boxes twice the size of the screen pops up. Good job! Excellently brilliant!
6. Did I mention not being able to zoom in? Right. Well this applies also for typing in forums. A one inch line with probably 7 pt size text. Oh wow. :)

Summary:
Cannot take xanax or do anything in items page whatsoever. Plenty of incompatibility issues seen in chrome browser on KitKat Android.
What were they thinking?

Maruto [1634194]

i have same problem of loading pages , whichever the page i go to , it takes long time to load
i also couldn 't access my faction 's bank alth. i 'm the leader for few hrs till it became accessible
there was also a problem with Copy/Paste but was fixed after few tries
the last thing i like to confirm 's the City Watch 'sn 't working properly , can 't uninstl .it or update