Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Real Pics!!! :D

Started by SeaLion [250755] on in General Non-related.

985 replies · 16.6k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 986 / 986 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
986
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
78 / 100
Engagement score
95 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Bueno_Excelente [34014] ×16 SeaLion [250755] ×15 Calypso [715033] ×11 Shiloh_V [1765616] ×11 Beerstein [1322136] ×10 Bernzzzie [1670030] ×10 Rosie [1185614] ×9 SheReaper [1587410] ×9 YuCKy [1611005] ×8 -Manny- [1741587] ×8 kyle8048 [488020] ×5 Cyrax [249578] ×4

Shiloh_V [1765616]

I don't do pics. The only time I do is when I'm being forced to, and it shows. Maybe I'll have some tan lines of my own to post when I get back from hols...
Shiloh_V [1765616]

Oh that is the cutest thing I've seen since I saw a prog recently about sumatran tiger cubs!! I don't know if it's the camera angle but the dog looks to have a huge head (easy...) on a wee puppy body. All white and fluffy! But seriously...the t-shirt...