Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Corrupt - A - Wish

Started by Bueno_Excelente [34014] on in Fun & Games.

5,910 replies · 15.6k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5,911 / 5,911 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5,911
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
81 / 100
Engagement score
99 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

GypsyTears [1288842] ×6 Danny_ [75604] ×3 neonslime [1364975] ×2 0ffline [1822187] ×2 TheMusician [2079201] ×2 Bueno_Excelente [34014] ×1 Marcus_Fletcher [86464] ×1 GayBadBoy [158696] ×1 Lady_Face [679926] ×1 Phaedrae [1166743] ×1 Someone [1409655] ×1 CatHead [1581564] ×1

Bueno_Excelente [34014]

The rules are very simple: grant the wish of the person above you, but all wishes must be corrupted somehow in the granting.

That's not too hard, is it?


Let's get the ball rolling: I wish for a delicious piece of Halibut.

Darthbong [309951]

Wish Granted, but the new money was all counterfeit and you got directly to jail, you do not pass go and do not collect $200[:sick:]

I wish that i could fly.
LongestSolitude [1836506]

Granted, but somebody steals the invention and mass produces it. You make nothing, he gets billions. You also get no credit.
I wish someone sent me a DP! ;)
TheTime [1709400]

Granted, but turns out that you were sent a Dildo Package, when you actually wanted a Donator Pack...

I wish I made more money than Kana...
1828574 [1828574]

Granted, but you realize it's actually a bug and the amount made is actually in negative :P

I wish I was currently in Ireland :D
TheTime [1709400]

Granted, thing is that you spend all your savings in coming to Ireland and become poorer than TheTime.

I wish I was currently in America :$
Darthbong [309951]

Granted, but the territory is slowly sinking into the ocean and becoming the new lost city of Atlantis.

I wish i could become a superhero or supervillain.
GypsyTears [1288842]

Granted!

Your lack of committal to either good or evil has left the genie reserve in ire. I have been sent to deal with the like of you and your type.

Your body will be split but not symmetrically as you would think. Your inner conflict is worsening by breaking down each part to be designated good or evil, all the way from your crown to your toes.

The process of dissection to label each muscle, tendon, etc. will be lengthy and painful but I will use the smallest incisions and marking pins possible.

I wish the Bueno would be kind enough to share a delicious meal with Halibut.
Bueno_Excelente [34014]

Granted! Unfortunately, the meal includes shrimp, to which he is infamously & fatally allergic. I am compelled to slam a needle of epinephrine directly into his heart to save his life, but since I'm squeamish I close my eyes and hit him in the groin instead.

Strangely enough, it still works.

I wish it would rain...

Darthbong [309951]

Granted, but its made of fire and blood, Hell is freezing over! (thanks Bueno... )

I wish my penguins would take over the world!
Pearse [1840879]

Granted...however due to their endless loyalty and an uneven spread of male and female and war breaks out. Through evolution they now learnt fashion and use firearms and eradicate themselves leaving only a small number to remain.

I wish Flubber was real
SheReaper [1587410]

Granted, but in the process of creation you got small amounts of flubber all over your belongings. Now you have golf balls ricocheting everywhere occasionally flying down your throat and out your bum, your shoes make you jump 10ft in the air with every step, and when you kiss your girlfriend you bounce right off!

I wish I could win the lottery :)
neonslime [1364975]

You win more money than you could ever hope for! But you are insta-mugged every time you try to do something with the winnings.

I wish for a civilization-ending apocalypse conveniently sealed in a bottle for immediate use.
Darthbong [309951]

Granted, but when you go to open it it sucks you into the bottle and seals you in with it, and you have to endure the rest of your life in a hell just for you!

i wish i could become a cartoon character.
Bueno_Excelente [34014]

Granted! Unfortunately, your cartoon character alter-ego turns out to be Droopy Dog...

[image: i1.ytimg.com]

...so that's pretty much it for you and sex.

Well, giving at least. That face has bukkake written all over it.

I wish for someone to read my tea leaves.

neonslime [1364975]

Granted. You get some thousand prepared teacups to be read to your heart's delight. Unfortunately the reader is an amateur and either gives a fortune too vague to be of any use, or mumbles something unintelligible that he refuses to repeat. This goes on for the rest of the day and you are left alone with a huge heap of cups in your room.

I wish I had a bottle opener.
GypsyTears [1288842]

Granted!

To make this the reading with pure clarity, you are to grow your own leaf. You will be in charge of designing the past, present and future as it grows. Until then, your wish could be held or...from that cup of Lipton, your leaves say: the future is bright, you gotta wear shades.

spaceslime [1364975]

I wish I had a bottle opener.

Granted!

You, sitting there on the couch, called out for your mom to get you a bottle opener and she comes running like Cartman's mom and brings you a can opener.
You sit there, glued to the couch, and whine in that high pitched voice and screech for her to bring you the bottle opener.
You mother puts her foot forcefully to your chest and spews expletives until you get up to get it yourself. You take one step, pick it up and sit back down.

I wish to bungie jump from a hot air balloon.