Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scrolling thru tutorials on mobile = :(

Started by CharlieManson [130572] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
CharlieManson [130572]

Apologies in advance if this has been noted before. I play mostly on mobile. The update is generally good for that purpose, but I have to scroll through tutorials on every page to get to the actions I want to perform. Having played for 5+ years, I am all good without a description of how to use the gym or do a crime. If there's a way to turn those off that I've missed, awesome. If not - there should be one! Thanks!!