NO longer needed
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Wollongong [12833] ×1 JDdogg [581715] ×1 Holmes407 [988170] ×1 Robb-Stark [1075937] ×1
NO longer needed
hello cuffs there is a faction for sale thread but ehh rated plus :)
hey Rob I saw that but it looked like some dude just using it for his benefit
I am sure staff will post one when things have slowed down Robb
You should so buy my faction bro :P
Top For Sale
For sale
still for sell mail me
This looks like a good faction! Good luck selling it!
Thanks Cypher
For Sale
Cuffs [581715]hey Rob I saw that but it looked like some dude just using it for his benefit
I am sure staff will post one when things have slowed down Robb
You should so buy my faction bro :P
im gonna get rid of this faction i think been 25 days and im over it lol good luck selling yours
Mentions: JDdogg [581715]
for sale
bump
rated plus easye cause i like the way you bump lol
thanks for sale
top for sale
I doubt anyone can afford to buy this thing...
cuffs is a push over he will part with it for next to nothing you just need to haggle with him :)
hahhaa Yea I am a push over
HomerJ [12833]I doubt anyone can afford to buy this thing...
Dont know until you try plus there are plenty of rich people in torn...This aint for a person just starting out :)
Mentions: Wollongong [12833]
top
bump