mailbox doesnt work for me. OrPostWriteingBox
Started by KittyDear [1793222] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
for me I cant respond to mails, I already talked to staff on it,
I know it's an oldie, but it's golden.
Have you tried deleting your cache?
Is this on mobile or PC? On mobile at the minute I find it nearly impossible to play. You cannot scroll on the inbox, UNLESS you tap the message box just under the players name and it will bring a preview up of the message, if you scroll inside that preview box you can move..
But if its PC I have no idea :P