Lampy's Trading
I match prices from other players, if they pay more than I do link me to their thread and I'll see what I can do
Enhancers:
Boxing Gloves - $355,000,000
Dumbbells - $375,000,000
Parachute - $240,000,000
Skateboard - $325,000,000
Cesium - $150,000,000
Casino Pass - $150,000,000
Drugs
(bulk preferred)
Xanax $820,000
Vicodin - $75,000
Misc
Donator packs - $24,250,000
FHC $12,000,000
Drug packs - $4,600,000
Erotic DVD - $1,400,000
Lotto Voucher - $1,050,000
Small Explosive Device - $8,250,000
All are negotiable, mail me or start a chat with me to discuss, takes only a minute or so if I'm online :D
Click to mail:http://www.torn.com/messages.php#/p=compose&XID=897954
Click to start trade:http://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=897954
Click to add to friends list:http://www.torn.com/friendlist.php#/p=add&XID=897954
(this will also show me in your sidebar when I'm online!)
My chat often doesn't work so please mail instead, I'll also get a citywatch sound so if I'm offline but at home I can hear it
*I reserve the right to change my prices if markets change significantly
Thanks for looking!
~Lampy