I guess we need to start a new one?
This is to replace the army points thread.
Save up your points, the bigger the amount spent at once, the better result you will get.
Do not spend on strength, it would be a waste.
Do not spend on a capped stat, it would be a waste.
Please provide as much information as you can. The only presumed factors are current defense and amount of points. Including your current happiness level, job stats, gym membership, fighting stats, drug addiction, level, or any other personal stat you wish to share from the point of spending points. Their effect is not known and is not noticeable; and if existent has gone completely un-noted up to this point so more data can clarify this further.
The Furor of Army Points, Maledict, has created a document containing past examples and explains in detail every question you can come up with.
On a further note, with my defense almost matching someone on his document with 30mil def I spent 100 points (As he did) with 5000 happy and Balboa's gym membership. I need to find where I pasted the exchange, but the results were very close to this other one. My other stats are basically the same as last time.
Keep posting exchanges.
For questions, go here (http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=treads&f=3&t=15909122&b=0&a=0) (And rate up!! He did a lot of work!)
Mentions: Army Guide: FAQ's inside