Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat

Started by The_Cake [202282] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

David [132845] ×1 Kim [582646] ×1

The_Cake [202282]

my chat is constantly disappearing ever 5mins and the only way I can get it back up it to log out then back in. its getting beyond the joke when you midway through typing and it just suddenly disappears. this used to happen on old torn but if I simply pressed back they would appear again but that does not work now.

does anyone know how I can get the chats back up without having to log out?
Shibby [1534164]
Blitzburgh [582646]What browser are you using?I am using Chrome,it's ok most of the time...


Yep... Chrome Rules

Mentions: Kim [582646]

The_Cake [202282]
David [132845]I know a way, and it's called: patience!

This orange message on top is there for a reason...

I have had patience, i have waited 5 days to post this. its used to only happen 2/3 times and hour now its happening 10/15 times an hour.

Mentions: David [132845]

The_Cake [202282]

thanks for the suggestions but I don't really like chrome and I shouldn't have to download a new browser for the sake of one problem.

look s like I will just have to wait it out a bit longer xD
The_Cake [202282]

at first it did not bother me because it would just appear again a few mins after but now it wont appear until logged out then back in.