Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education

Started by MonkeyBrains [860887] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ReyDuvall [1526820] ×1

MonkeyBrains [860887]

Is it just me or is there a bug in Education. I tried to sign up for numerous courses but I always get the line moving pending thingy. If it is just me, is there a bug report that I can file? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Just to clarify at the moment I am not even able to sign up for one course.
idkwhoiam [1314776]

Only, 1 can be signed up that's why he's have problem's.

You have to reload or go to a new page like items and see if the icon pop's up that makes it worked!
Chaos_Greg [46203]

Indeed, you can only sign up on 1 course.

However once you have signed in a course, it should tell you that you can't sign up for a second course.

Which appear not to be working here.

I'll pass this along so that instead of having the loading bar people get some message saying they can't sign up for a second course.
MonkeyBrains [860887]

Sorry guys my original post was not clear, actually I could not get even signup forone course. I thought that maybe the problem was that particular course and hence I then tried to sign up fornumerous other course sadly had the same outcome
MonkeyBrains [860887]
ReyDuvall [1526820]I felt like Brains was saying that he can't sign up for even 1 course. That he's courseless. Not the case?


Correct. I am unable to even sign up for one course

Mentions: ReyDuvall [1526820]

Seba_Nile [1782274]

i missed like a week of education, because normally in the old tc layout the 'education' thingy on the sidebar would be bold when completed, but for some dumb reason it didn't in respo