I have been gone away from Torn for a while. I am looking for a faction. You must be knowledgeable about the game, and able to help guide me in the right direction for success. I would also like an active Faction. I am now, VERY ACTIVE!
Need a Faction!
Started by StillOnBathSalt [806412] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
I have been gone away from Torn for a while. I am looking for a faction. You must be knowledgeable about the game, and able to help guide me in the right direction for success. I would also like an active Faction. I am now, VERY ACTIVE!
if knowledge and true leadership is what you seek then you should consider joining up with AOW. They are a terror on the TC war base. Good luck to you.
ggod luck
Looking for members for the rank war each hit is equal to 1m
And he is perma fed