Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction donations page.

Started by CatHead [1581564] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
CatHead [1581564]

This link was posted to committee forum. We were asked to circulate it about, but it seems silly posting it in random threads- thought I'd just make a new one that many people can see.

http://www.torn.com/temp_factiondonations.php

It's the old faction donation page for everyone to see.

I can't answer any of your questions about it, I'm afraid, I'm a lowly news reporter. Just thought this was the most efficient way for it to be circulated.
CatHead [1581564]

Haha, y'know in the old system there was a way of telling when a thread was posted and you could compare that time to other thread... oh wait, that's in the new system too! (I posted this first :P). I reported this one though because there's no point having 2 and clansy can actually answer questions about it. I guess staff took pity on me! I wish there were still a 'do not bump' button.