36 replies · 728 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 8 likes · The kinds of people who are going to rage quit over such petty matters aren't going to be missed anyway...
Penicillin[1517799]Committee
· 1 likes · See, I was thinking the opposite. I'm kinda like wtf were they beta testing because it sure wasn't this. I mean, not being able to declare or claim a war? How the f**k would that not come up in the …
I don't post a lot in the forums but do read them, as such I've seen a lot of angry post about this new RESPO and people quitting over some really small issues. I really think Ched & company are paying attention to whats being said and will "fix" all these minor issues of extra clicks, slow loads and what not if we the players can just be a little more patient. I to would like everything to be perfect right out of the box, but we all know that never happens with anything. All I'm saying is chill out for 2 or 3 weeks and give Torn a chance to tweak the site and make it work like we all want it to.
Is rage quitting really the answer to having to click twice to use a first aid kit? Let's see if it is.
Most of the people who have quit the game because of RESPO will take a 1-2 week break, maybe a month or two. They'll become increasingly curious until they finally try logging in again. They'll notice Chedburn has not personally emailed them begging to come back and will realize no one really cared they were gone. They'll start playing again, receive a pat on the back from their faction members for their bold stance against RESPO and move on.
HAHA ;) Seems apicable.four [254727]Most of the people who have quit the game because of RESPO will take a 1-2 week break, maybe a month or two. They'll become increasingly curious until they finally try logging in again. They'll notice Chedburn has not personally emailed them begging to come back and will realize no one really cared they were gone. They'll start playing again, receive a pat on the back from their faction members for their bold stance against RESPO and move on.
four [254727]Most of the people who have quit the game because of RESPO will take a 1-2 week break, maybe a month or two. They'll become increasingly curious until they finally try logging in again. They'll notice Chedburn has not personally emailed them begging to come back and will realize no one really cared they were gone. They'll start playing again, receive a pat on the back from their faction members for their bold stance against RESPO and move on.
Players going idle for 1-4 weeks in the month after RESPO release shall receive the 'super fantastic martyr' honor so that's a bonus
four [254727]Most of the people who have quit the game because of RESPO will take a 1-2 week break, maybe a month or two. They'll become increasingly curious until they finally try logging in again. They'll notice Chedburn has not personally emailed them begging to come back and will realize no one really cared they were gone. They'll start playing again, receive a pat on the back from their faction members for their bold stance against RESPO and move on.
Players going idle for 1-4 weeks in the month after RESPO release shall receive the 'super fantastic martyr' honor so that's a bonus
I am a lazy player usually logging in on phone while at work and trying to play with three kids screaming around me when I am at home feels like I need to pay a little more attention now will get easier I suppose as I get used to it... I know it's not a new point but new city find system killed my investment in to awareness as I don't have the time to search the map
Imagine if peoplethreatened not to use it every timea few glitcheswere found ona new version of Windows, Bill Gates would be broke and living in a cardboard box by now [:laughing:]
Killian- [1310389]I was expecting more bugs than there actually is, so really I am impressed by this.
See, I was thinking the opposite. I'm kinda like wtf were they beta testing because it sure wasn't this. I mean, not being able to declare or claim a war? How the f**k would that not come up in the beta test?
Anyway, it has been less than a week and people need to be more patient. Personally, I plan to play a lot less over the next two weeks other than 3 xanax per day, but I'm not going anywhere. Also, it depresses me that scripters are already working on fixes. Why not listen to the players and code those "fixes" into the game now?