Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying [ Profile Image ] $35,000,000

Started by Lapooda [587085] on in Graphics.

14 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Unknown_Element [450910] ×1 -Ag3nt- [1196263] ×1

Lapooda [587085]

Hey guys im looking for a new profile image

Dont really know what im looking for but along the lines of

Space and Nature obviously Girl related so maybe animals like polar bears or something

Must say Despicable with my ID and look proffesional

Ill pay 35m for the right one

Its not a competition if i like it ill buy it


Ska- [1674759]
UnknownElement [450910]so you want a female polar bear in space eating a baby seal?

XD hahaha made me laugh more than it should, anyway what size are they ? let me know and ill do one for you

Mentions: Unknown_Element [450910]

Sam5 [1691984]
prime- [1196263]Hell I might do this. I will mail you tonight.

Don't hold your breath, tonight could be 10 weeks away in primes time scale

Mentions: -Ag3nt- [1196263]

-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Hey, don't hate. My life is shit right now. I'm so fed up with life right now I just am not motivated. The only thing I get relief from is working on my car lately and that is only cause when I'm doing that everyone leaves me the f**k alone.

You will get that pack and it will be awesome. Its on the top of my list bro. Trust me. It will be worth it.


Once Sam gets his pack I can do this of its needed. Just drop me a mail sometime.