Egg
Started by Carrot [276687] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Carrot [276687] ×2 Darthbong [309951] ×2 1796966 [1796966] ×2 Leafeh [467479] ×1 Daisy3 [730750] ×1 neonslime [1364975] ×1 Oxothnk [1575046] ×1 CatHead [1581564] ×1 Safari_Target [1613495] ×1 JaFosteHaha [1846544] ×1 Alaska2 [1857575] ×1
It clearly is a egg for Mew. No other conclusion can be drawn.
Alaska [1857575]It clearly is a egg for Mew. No other conclusion can be drawn.
Huh? Alaska's egg is hatching!
Inside was...
[image: cdn.bulbagarden.net]
A Snorunt!
Mentions: Alaska2 [1857575]
What the hell, I'm so done xD
rattatoi
JaFosteHaha [1846544]rattatoi
Huh? JaFosteHaha's egg is hatching!
Inside was...
[image: cdn.bulbagarden.net]
A Kecleon!
Mentions: JaFosteHaha [1846544]
it's a treecko egg maybe?
spaceslime [1364975]it's a treecko egg maybe?
Huh? spaceslime's egg is hatching!
Inside was...
[image: cdn.bulbagarden.net]
A Goomy!
Mentions: neonslime [1364975]
I think it's yoshi.
CatHead [1581564]I think it's yoshi.
Huh? CatHead's egg is hatching!
Inside was...
[image: cdn.bulbagarden.net]
A Zorua!
Mentions: CatHead [1581564]
im with Cathead it's yoshi :P
A Haunter is fine too.
I want it to be jigglypuff !
Darthbong [309951]im with Cathead it's yoshi :P
Huh? Darthbong's egg is hatching!
Inside was...
[image: cdn.bulbagarden.net]
A Duskull!
(I have not learned how to quote multiple people...)
Mentions: Darthbong [309951]
Leafeh [467479]Please be a Lapras.
A Haunter is fine too.
[image: cdn.bulbagarden.net]
Here's your Lapras. Giving you anything else would make me feel bad.
Mentions: Leafeh [467479]
Daisy3 [730750]I want it to be jigglypuff !
[image: cdn.bulbagarden.net]
And here's an Igglybuff for Daisy!
Mentions: Daisy3 [730750]
awwwwwwww :) She's a little darlin! Thanks, Carrot!
Carrot [276687]Darthbong [309951]im with Cathead it's yoshi :P
Huh? Darthbong's egg is hatching!
Inside was...
[image: cdn.bulbagarden.net]
A Duskull!
(I have not learned how to quote multiple people...)
that is AWESOME!!!! Thanks Carrot :D
Mine's probably a magikarp.
AceArtemis [1613495]Mine's probably a magikarp.
Huh? AceArtemis's egg is hatching!
Inside was...
[image: cdn.bulbagarden.net]
A Taillow!
Mentions: Safari_Target [1613495]