22 replies · 1.44k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Senapi [952164]what's that point of this thread, chess is dead o.o
i mean if someone wants a game send me a message but i haven't done a game in almost 2 years and i'm still on the front page for top ranks.
First, I'm sorry for making second post that's on the same page, but chess's not dead. I tried to play with several people, but currently it's broken, so bug has been reported. Still waiting to fix it, but due to the RESPO, I don't believe it will be fixed soon. I also believe there's merit for Rank A in chess.