Well the lottery has gotten so bad that even when I refresh the entire page (due to rfc check error) and click buy once I get RFC check error on the first click. Thanks Ched, honestly the arbitrary buy 1 ticket at a time thing plus error if you click too fast is nothing short of extreme frustration which explains the steady decline in ticket buyers. I literally got 3 tickets today before wanting to throw my mouse at the monitor (after clicking VERY slowly) cause this is the kind of mentality you want your game to create for its players.
Honestly I don't understand chedburns need to have the game set up in a way that specifically requires more repetitive and frustrating actions. I don't see the "it's good for the game" anywhere in the decision to set up the game like this. I guess I consider it a bug even if it's a feature that's working as intended because it's unwanted code by the players.
Anyways daily lotto has near cut in half in the past week and I expect it to cut in half again with the current work required to buy tickets.
Beerstein [1322136]Well the lottery has gotten so bad that even when I refresh the entire page (due to rfc check error) and click buy once I get RFC check error on the first click. Thanks Ched, honestly the arbitrary buy 1 ticket at a time thing plus error if you click too fast is nothing short of extreme frustration which explains the steady decline in ticket buyers. I literally got 3 tickets today before wanting to throw my mouse at the monitor (after clicking VERY slowly) cause this is the kind of mentality you want your game to create for its players.
Honestly I don't understand chedburns need to have the game set up in a way that specifically requires more repetitive and frustrating actions. I don't see the "it's good for the game" anywhere in the decision to set up the game like this. I guess I consider it a bug even if it's a feature that's working as intended because it's unwanted code by the players.
Anyways daily lotto has near cut in half in the past week and I expect it to cut in half again with the current work required to buy tickets.
RFC check is not related to the pages temporary block, it's like old "rfc" in casino and attack. Perhaps you had other tabs opened in the same time where you also made some actions?
Beerstein [1322136]Well the lottery has gotten so bad that even when I refresh the entire page (due to rfc check error) and click buy once I get RFC check error on the first click. Thanks Ched, honestly the arbitrary buy 1 ticket at a time thing plus error if you click too fast is nothing short of extreme frustration which explains the steady decline in ticket buyers. I literally got 3 tickets today before wanting to throw my mouse at the monitor (after clicking VERY slowly) cause this is the kind of mentality you want your game to create for its players.
Honestly I don't understand chedburns need to have the game set up in a way that specifically requires more repetitive and frustrating actions. I don't see the "it's good for the game" anywhere in the decision to set up the game like this. I guess I consider it a bug even if it's a feature that's working as intended because it's unwanted code by the players.
Anyways daily lotto has near cut in half in the past week and I expect it to cut in half again with the current work required to buy tickets.
RFC check is not related to the pages temporary block, it's like old "rfc" in casino and attack. Perhaps you had other tabs opened in the same time where you also made some actions?
Possibly, I usually have 4+ tabs of torn open so I can refresh to update certain specifics. Either way it's very frustrating buying tickets.
- when trying to view personal stats it comes up with '403 Forbidden' - when pasting into a comment it automatically goes at the start of the comment regardless of where you paste it - cannot vote on forums when flying - glitches when voting multiple times in casino - kicks you from casino at random intervals
Oh, not sure if its a bug, but you can get jailed for really weak crimes despite high dexterity and speed. Regardless of how successful you've previous been - you will get jailed randomly regardless of stats
The percent in the award section are showed wrong for example i have arson at 7856/8000 (144 missing) and it's at 98% and the computer crimes at 3899/4000 (101 missing) and it's at 97%
Fix the formula it's: (current nº of crimes - last crime related award) / (next award number - last crime related award) * 100
That way it shows 85.65 in arson and 89.9 % in computer crimes
Had a buggy time editing my profile signature. It was ok at first, but when I pressed save, it generated lots of ////////r ///////n at the end of each line. Then, I redid the profile using the interface, and saved. Looks ok, except there's a funny character there. Oh, should be easy to just erase it... No, it has lots of //////// in every field pertaining to the images. Gotta fix each of those one by one, and now... now I just know not to go and edit things anymore unless I'd like to redo the whole thing every time.
Oh, and goddamn chat keeps disappearing, especially around :00, :45, etc. Half the time I can't open a private chat to another player, even if the other chat is working. It's frustrating.
Don't think it's been posted here yet, but anyway... I was in an attack at one of the health regen times (xx:30) and didn't get any health regen at all. (definitely didn't because I didn't get hit during the attack and was on the same low life I was on before it)
Anyway that's a fairly important bug IMO since it can make a fair bit of difference in wars
I still cant send messages or comment in the forums via my mobile phone, and the new scroll bar that accompanies the enemy faction whilst in the warbase doesnt work either ....allowing me to only see the top few fighters from the enemy faction,.....and i cant beat them guys up.
these things are isolating me from participating in any social side to the game :(
Zeus01 [386249]All enemies were removed from my enemies list is this info that didn't get transferred over possibly. I addedmost since they like to change their names alot and now I don't off the top of my head what their ID's were...Is hat info gonna get switched over too?
Seriously nobody else has this? They show up when they come online but not at all when I click on the enemies list, that page is blank... Fix Please
Zeus01 [386249]All enemies were removed from my enemies list is this info that didn't get transferred over possibly. I addedmost since they like to change their names alot and now I don't off the top of my head what their ID's were...Is hat info gonna get switched over too?
Seriously nobody else has this? They show up when they come online but not at all when I click on the enemies list, that page is blank... Fix Please
As in the drop down menu or the actual list? cos if you just click the arrow of the enemies list it only shows online enemies, same with friends
Zeus01 [386249]All enemies were removed from my enemies list is this info that didn't get transferred over possibly. I addedmost since they like to change their names alot and now I don't off the top of my head what their ID's were...Is hat info gonna get switched over too?
Seriously nobody else has this? They show up when they come online but not at all when I click on the enemies list, that page is blank... Fix Please
As in the drop down menu or the actual list? cos if you just click the arrow of the enemies list it only shows online enemies, same with friends
If they are online then the dropdown list works and they show up but when you actually click on it to take you to the "enemies list page" it is blank which is not right...My friends list pageandthedrop down arrowboth work fine.
Zeus01 [386249]All enemies were removed from my enemies list is this info that didn't get transferred over possibly. I addedmost since they like to change their names alot and now I don't off the top of my head what their ID's were...Is hat info gonna get switched over too?
Seriously nobody else has this? They show up when they come online but not at all when I click on the enemies list, that page is blank... Fix Please
As in the drop down menu or the actual list? cos if you just click the arrow of the enemies list it only shows online enemies, same with friends
If they are online then the dropdown list works and they show up but when you actually click on it to take you to the "enemies list page" it is blank which is not right...My friends list pageandthedrop down arrowboth work fine.