Is anyone else having trouble hiring staff in your house? I cant add them or try and add things like the yacht.
Properties
Started by Lumberjack [351992] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Is anyone else having trouble hiring staff in your house? I cant add them or try and add things like the yacht.
More info please. You are missing buttons? like the customize button?
I have the customize button but once i get click it there aren't any options to hire fire staff or buy options.
I see the pictures of like the staff but there is nothing next to them for me to click on.
There's drop downs and tabs now, have a look around. How are you accessing Torn?
Im strictly on mobile and wasnt able to start new forums but I am able now but still can't customize my propertys but if we have patience they will get it fixed .
Having the same issue on a laptop. I can't fire staff. I haven't tried upgrades or hiring yet. Is there a fix on this?