Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Huge bug!

Started by DanielUnited [1829667] on in Questions & Answers.

23 replies · 232 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Django_Corleone [1705751] ×4 DanielUnited [1829667] ×4 Nub [1514590] ×3 ReyDuvall [1526820] ×3 flufffy [494285] ×2 McDallas [14757] ×1 Krachas [65501] ×1 XprN [489057] ×1

DanielUnited [1829667]

Two days ago I wagered 180K (something like that) for a tennis match (it was that young shouting woman at tennis), and I can't see what happened with it (She won, but I don't see the message or get my money). Please check into that... Thanks.
ReyDuvall [1526820]
DanielUnited [1829667]Two days ago I wagered 180K (something like that) for a tennis match (it was that young shouting woman at tennis), and I can't see what happened with it (She won, but I don't see the message or get my money). Please check into that... Thanks.

It can take a day for them to pay out bets. When did the match end?
DanielUnited [1829667]Huge bug!
Please be kidding.

Mentions: DanielUnited [1829667]

DanielUnited [1829667]
ReyDuvall [1526820]
DanielUnited [1829667]Two days ago I wagered 180K (something like that) for a tennis match (it was that young shouting woman at tennis), and I can't see what happened with it (She won, but I don't see the message or get my money). Please check into that... Thanks.

It can take a day for them to pay out bets. When did the match end?
DanielUnited [1829667]Huge bug!

Please be kidding.



I put the bet two days ago.

Mentions: DanielUnited [1829667] · ReyDuvall [1526820]

XprN [489057]

Happened with me, I bet 23Million on a football game and nothing has happened and I didn't get an event through saying I bet and all the usual
ReyDuvall [1526820]
DanielUnited [1829667]
ReyDuvall [1526820]
DanielUnited [1829667]Two days ago I wagered 180K (something like that) for a tennis match (it was that young shouting woman at tennis), and I can't see what happened with it (She won, but I don't see the message or get my money). Please check into that... Thanks.

It can take a day for them to pay out bets. When did the match end?
DanielUnited [1829667]Huge bug!

Please be kidding.



I put the bet two days ago.

That still isn't relevant. When did the match end?

Mentions: DanielUnited [1829667] · ReyDuvall [1526820]

ReyDuvall [1526820]
XperiuM [489057]Happened with me, I bet 23Million on a football game and nothing has happened and I didn't get an event through saying I bet and all the usual

You no longer get an event saying you made a bet.

Mentions: XprN [489057]

flufffy [494285]

1. Allow 24 hours for payouts AFTER the game COMPLETES... when you bet on it is irrelevant.
2. You don't get BET events, only payout events now.
3. 'Your Bets' will be fixed to show all your current bets as it used to. So bets events aren't really needed, especially now that you can change your bets. It effects Mods more as we can't see what you bet on if you log a bug or query it.
Krachas [65501]
fluffy [494285]1. Allow 24 hours for payouts AFTER the game COMPLETES... when you bet on it is irrelevant.
2. You don't get BET events, only payout events now.
3. 'Your Bets' will be fixed to show all your current bets as it used to. So bets events aren't really needed, especially now that you can change your bets. It effects Mods more as we can't see what you bet on if you log a bug or query it.

Ah, so 'Your bets' button is broken? Cuz it is really annoying when you are unable to see the odds and money you put. Thought it's another feature called 'Bet and Forget' :D

Mentions: flufffy [494285]

flufffy [494285]
Krachas [65501]
fluffy [494285]1. Allow 24 hours for payouts AFTER the game COMPLETES... when you bet on it is irrelevant.
2. You don't get BET events, only payout events now.
3. 'Your Bets' will be fixed to show all your current bets as it used to. So bets events aren't really needed, especially now that you can change your bets. It effects Mods more as we can't see what you bet on if you log a bug or query it.

Ah, so 'Your bets' button is broken? Cuz it is really annoying when you are unable to see the odds and money you put. Thought it's another feature called 'Bet and Forget' :D

Yes, from the bookies sticky: "Bets placed in new bookie disappearing from "your bets" once the game starts - We are aware of this and it will be fixed ASAP but all bets are logged and will be paid out as normal."

Mentions: flufffy [494285] · Krachas [65501]

DanielUnited [1829667]
ReyDuvall [1526820]
DanielUnited [1829667]
ReyDuvall [1526820]
DanielUnited [1829667]Two days ago I wagered 180K (something like that) for a tennis match (it was that young shouting woman at tennis), and I can't see what happened with it (She won, but I don't see the message or get my money). Please check into that... Thanks.

It can take a day for them to pay out bets. When did the match end?
DanielUnited [1829667]Huge bug!

Please be kidding.



I put the bet two days ago.

That still isn't relevant. When did the match end?

It ended two days ago. I think it wasSHARAPOVA.

Mentions: DanielUnited [1829667] · ReyDuvall [1526820]

Django_Corleone [1705751]

SAME THING! I bet 50 million on Germany to win (World Cup - Germany vs Algeria), but no event showed up. I lost my money, it says I lost the bet, but hell, everyone saw Germany winning yesterday.
Nub [1514590]
Django_Corleone [1705751]SAME THING! I bet 50 million on Germany to win (World Cup - Germany vs Algeria), but no event showed up. I lost my money, it says I lost the bet, but hell, everyone saw Germany winning yesterday.

The bet was for 90mins, the score after 90 mins was 0-0, so it was a draw.

Mentions: Django_Corleone [1705751]

Django_Corleone [1705751]
Nub [1514590]
Django_Corleone [1705751]SAME THING! I bet 50 million on Germany to win (World Cup - Germany vs Algeria), but no event showed up. I lost my money, it says I lost the bet, but hell, everyone saw Germany winning yesterday.

The bet was for 90mins, the score after 90 mins was 0-0, so it was a draw.

But there are no draws in World Cup, so I must assume either Torn or FIFA is wrong, and I really think FIFA knows what goes on in FIFA World Cup.

Mentions: Django_Corleone [1705751] · Nub [1514590]

python [1009878]
Django_Corleone [1705751]
Nub [1514590]
Django_Corleone [1705751]SAME THING! I bet 50 million on Germany to win (World Cup - Germany vs Algeria), but no event showed up. I lost my money, it says I lost the bet, but hell, everyone saw Germany winning yesterday.

The bet was for 90mins, the score after 90 mins was 0-0, so it was a draw.

But there are no draws in World Cup, so I must assume either Torn or FIFA is wrong, and I really think FIFA knows what goes on in FIFA World Cup.

the bets are only for 90 min game tho so after the whistle at 90 mins that is what is used to pay out

Mentions: Django_Corleone [1705751] · Nub [1514590]

Nub [1514590]
Django_Corleone [1705751]
Nub [1514590]
Django_Corleone [1705751]SAME THING! I bet 50 million on Germany to win (World Cup - Germany vs Algeria), but no event showed up. I lost my money, it says I lost the bet, but hell, everyone saw Germany winning yesterday.

The bet was for 90mins, the score after 90 mins was 0-0, so it was a draw.

But there are no draws in World Cup, so I must assume either Torn or FIFA is wrong, and I really think FIFA knows what goes on in FIFA World Cup.

But there was an option to bet on a draw, that means the bet was for 90 mins plus additional time.

Mentions: Django_Corleone [1705751] · Nub [1514590]