Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

marraige

Started by konnected [1690933] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
konnected [1690933]

sorry kinda new :) can someone tell me how I can get married, and how I can add friends , I am enganged just finding it hard to complete the ceremony
Kim [582646]

Buy a ring and propose someone to get married.
Go to user profile,there is a button to add friends(you need donator status to add friend)