Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Customs

Started by oathy [130997] on in Graphics.

15 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Rune_ [1583524] ×4 Legalize [1802205] ×2 oathy [130997] ×1 -Manny- [1741587] ×1

-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Women, boobs, girls with tats, girls with tits, hot girls, sexy girls, brunette girls, blonde girls, redhead girls, fit girls, sexy girls, sexy nerdy girls, etc.

Clear enough haha! XD

Thanks oath.
Rune_ [1583524]
Legalize [1802205]
Rune_ [1583524]how much for one?

You dont deserve one for this

Doing a few FREE customs

Weren't you supposed to quit this game a few weeks ago? O_o

Mentions: Legalize [1802205] · Rune_ [1583524]

oathy [130997]

prime- [1196263]

Women, boobs, girls with tats, girls with tits, hot girls, sexy girls, brunette girls, blonde girls, redhead girls, fit girls, sexy girls, sexy nerdy girls, etc.

Clear enough haha! XD

Thanks oath.

You going through puberty again bro? :P



Rune_ [1583524]


how much for one?

Free, post a theme or anything you have in mind.


-Manny- [1741587]


Anything steampunk would be cool.

Noted... I like that theme.
---------------------------------
I'll start within 24 hours from now... Finishing up this job location sometime early in the morning, then I'll have tomorrow evening for a couple of requests.

Mentions: -Manny- [1741587] · Rune_ [1583524]

Legalize [1802205]
Rune_ [1583524]
Legalize [1802205]
Rune_ [1583524]how much for one?

You dont deserve one for this

Doing a few FREE customs

Weren't you supposed to quit this game a few weeks ago? O_o

Stayed just to annoy you my beautiful blossomed flower

Mentions: Legalize [1802205] · Rune_ [1583524]

-Ag3nt- [1196263]
oathy [130997]prime- [1196263]

Women, boobs, girls with tats, girls with tits, hot girls, sexy girls, brunette girls, blonde girls, redhead girls, fit girls, sexy girls, sexy nerdy girls, etc.

Clear enough haha! XD

Thanks oath.

You going through puberty again bro? :P



Rune_ [1583524]


how much for one?

Free, post a theme or anything you have in mind.


-Manny- [1741587]


Anything steampunk would be cool.

Noted... I like that theme.

---------------------------------
I'll start within 24 hours from now... Finishing up this job location sometime early in the morning, then I'll have tomorrow evening for a couple of requests.

Just looking forward to my week at the lake lol. I can't help it I'm a avid lover of anatomy... xD

Mentions: -Manny- [1741587] · oathy [130997] · Rune_ [1583524]