Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CnC

Started by Daddy_Hoggens [1530658] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Daddy_Hoggens [1530658]

Looking for serious CnC. Do not be afraid to be brutally honest. It's been a long time since I have used Adobe PS. I implore you to show me what could have been better so that way I can improve on my work. I noticed a player by the name of Sam giving good CnC. I am hoping to hear from him as well as everyone else. I understand it's not the best looking signature out there so I will take offense. I made this for Klisto's request to have someone make him one.
[image: i57.tinypic.com]
oathy [130997]

The background doesn't fit the render... you have a render that would fit better with a pure white background and some vector brush detailing around it (just spitballing ideas here), while your background would better fit a realistic focal... ie. a person or game render.

Your sub-text draws alot of eye-attention and should be sized down as well...

Just a few suggestions.
Flamingo_Star [1826057]

Mate what they're trying to say is this Signature is completely wrong. There's no possible way to enhance it my advice to you would be to start over again with the CnC provided.
Klisto [1602878]

Thank you Daddy for the work.
I really like that panda character.
With some twist and turn, I am sure you can make a decent one.