Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pickpocket/crime problems

Started by Hirntot [1853365] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 413 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Hirntot [1853365]

Im pretty new and started at the very low crimes. I worked my way up to pickpocketing (Left out jewerly) but now I stuck there. I only can pickpocket the hobo but I fail at everyone else. The hobo though works. I successfully stole from him like 100 times now with like 3 reds in total.

Why cant I steal from anybody else?
aedn [931424]

How much nerve do you have? Each time it increases, it's a good symbol that you're capable of higher level crimes. IIRC, before 20nnb, it's best to steal Thriller DVD's, then 25nnb thorough robbery (never get a red result and gives best crime exp at that level), 30nnb, stealth virus', 35nnb, arson warehouse all the way up to 45nnb, but at 40nnb throw in a kidnap mayor every here and there.
QuiteMad [1748786]

You may want to do more shoplift > jackets, maybe a few hundred more, before trying to pickpocket. When I was starting out, I stole a lot of jackets before moving up because I was scared of red results.