Ok so this might have been discussed, but all I find as info is all the same so here is my question:
Why after 7970 fraud crimes and 2967 ppl busted I'm still on the 35 nerve bar?
You might need to give a bit more info....
How many crime fails and which fraud? How many OC fails etc....
justthejobby [1640111]You might need to give a bit more info....
How many crime fails and which fraud? How many OC fails etc....
Mentions:
Jobby [1640111]
Focus on Arson until you reach NNB45
i got my nerve bar from 40-45 by only doing 2 crimes
thorough robbery and warehouse arson
you shouldnt be far off, ive failed a bunch of bank hacks and i just got my 40 nerve at 7k arsons
just keep at it till it happens really
I hit my 45 NNB doing GTA crimes. It took me about 1000 or so GTA criems to get from a mid 40 to a 45.Just make sure you try and steal parked cars. You get paid better on average per successful crime with GTA crimes too, but GTA crimes dont succeed as much as warehouse arson crimes. You also don't ever go to jail/hospital with GTA - Parked Cars crimes. So thats also a bonus..
I hit it from busting pretty quickly, went from i think 35-45 fairly quickly once i started busting. Also i do a lot of warehouse and GTA crimes.
I'm doing arson warehouse and a lot of busting. Should i do the robbery as well? We don't fail OC's. I don't fail arson very much to be honest. Like 1 red or brown every 100 crimes. Thanks for the tips :)