I just lost a chain at 49, another player was hitting, and not successfully. At 20 secs countdown, I one hit killed, and hosped an opposing player, has anyone else seen an issue like this?
Chaining Issue
Started by BubbaJoe [908323] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
BubbaJoe [908323] ×1
I just lost a chain at 49, another player was hitting, and not successfully. At 20 secs countdown, I one hit killed, and hosped an opposing player, has anyone else seen an issue like this?
Where your two attacks are spaced too far apart? o_O
no we still had 20 - 30 seconds on the chain timer when I hosp'd the other player.
HughGRection [908323]no we still had 20 - 30 seconds on the chain timer when I hosp'd the other player.
Are you sure it wasn't lagging? I've had no issues with the chain bar (other than lag) during a week of stretching chains.
EDIT: If you could take a screenshot of the appropriate page of your faction attack news that would be helpful.
Mentions: BubbaJoe [908323]