Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting

Started by ILostMyLife [1700503] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

ILostMyLife [1700503]

anyone else think that the busting got a little more difficult... I have noticed that it has been harder for me to bust out people
Larten_Crepsley [1569797]

Havent noticed a change,infact there have actually been alot more people in jail to bust out recently,but that could be due to losing alot of hardcore busters to respo..
CatHead [1581564]

The mechanics of busting are easier. The competition level doesn't seem to have changed to much. I don't have a problem with it.
Killer [1710689]

You can do all confirming and selecting on a single page. I'd say it's easier now, on both smartphones as well as a PC.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

More difficult? I'd say it's easier than ever.

The fact that I can now actually bust as well from my phone now as successfully as I can from my PC is testament enough to that, definitely one of my favourite parts of RESPO.

Also... you have 41 people busted in your personal stats... That's like half a day's worth of busts for regular busters... not sure you even know what you're talking about when it comes to this area.
Snappy [644425]

Ive noticed my crimes are being failed a little more frequently than usual (other than drugs crimes, 14/14 success since respo lol) so this all might just be my paranoia xD