Not sure if this is important enough to inform clansdancer but I can't do the final upgrade to my staff room. It says I require the final business course which I have completed.
Upgrade company
Started by Tarelli [1060371] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
1839251 [1839251] ×1
Clansy is reading all bug mails so yes it is important enough to mail clansy about so I'd suggest you do it as others may have the same problem.
Sent mail, got told to wait for bugs forum.
Same issue. I got one upgraded but won't let me do the rest.
Thor [1839251]Clansy is reading all bug mails so yes it is important enough to mail clansy about so I'd suggest you do it as others may have the same problem.
Actually no, it was clearly written that only critical bugs should be emailed.
Mentions: 1839251 [1839251]
I can not upgrade either
Is there any information on this? I need to upgrade my company soon
I need to upgrade!
Was told to wait for bug forums, so I wouldn't hold your breath
That pisses me off.
But im not gonna quit over it
yeah i cant upgrade my 6th final upgrade, after completing all the business education. clansy answers this?
same thing here, maybe i should not work that hard to get a bachelor degree in business in a hurry Lol
I have the same problem of upgrades
yep, last upgrade still locked, they're working on fixing it..
For all those interested this should be resolved on Friday, if by Saturady it doesnt work please post in my bugs thread
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=treads&f=19&t=15911538&b=0&a=0
anyone able to upgrade the company size to the last stage?
I can upgrade staff room now but still not the company size