Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Popularity?

Started by dilz8 [988491] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
dilz8 [988491]

Sorry if this is a nooby post but I was just curious as to how the popularity bar works. I had assumed it measures how popular your company is out of all the other companies in your same field but I'm not sure if this is the case.
How can a 1star company have a high popularity yet make less than a 5star company with lower popularity? or is this possible?
Is the popularity bar limited to the ratings of a company, so popularity of a 1star company is measured against the popularity of other 1star companies?
It's been 6days since I started my TV Network and my popularity has been rising by an average of 4% per day
ktkt [1837346]

I am a beginner and working at Bath Bed Beyond Funiture Store, a 3* company. I love my company and I want to know how I can help to improve company's popularity. Thank much.
Porny [604593]

Obviously a couple of ways to help profits etc, are competitive prices and advertising, as the key is selling more than other companies. If your popularity continues to rise, then you're already on the right tracks.