Looking for a partner ,it would be better if you have a house. I just started to play so I need a man.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Looking for a partner ,it would be better if you have a house. I just started to play so I need a man.
You and me both, sister.
Looks like you found yourself quite a catch!darius147 [1858509] has a detached house! Congratulations!
As a housewarming gift;
You have given yourMansionto darius147!
Mentions: darius147 [1858509]
Lol, but wait isn't there a whole section of the newspaper for this????
ahahah GirlFriday you never change xDD
i have a shack you need it?? :PP just kidding
This the General Discussion Forum you need the Animals and Nature Forum, it just down a bit more
Tarelli [1060371]Lol, but wait isn't there a whole section of the newspaper for this????
Mentions: Tarelli [1060371]