Is anyone else having trouble with drop-down boxes not working? I can't train my employees or change to different item exchanges in the museum. That's all I've tried so far but I would imagine any other drop down boxes would work the same. I can see the available options and select them but upon clicking okay it does not update.
drop-down box trouble?
Started by TheMondo [1020377] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Is anyone else having trouble with drop-down boxes not working? I can't train my employees or change to different item exchanges in the museum. That's all I've tried so far but I would imagine any other drop down boxes would work the same. I can see the available options and select them but upon clicking okay it does not update.
I have been having some issues with the drop-down boxes as well, mostly while accessing via mobile
Okay, the first thing to do is to see if there is any common denominator. The museum isn't working for me and neither is the drop down menu in settings which I know worked earlier. Only thing is I think I've upgraded iOS from 7.1.1 to 7.1.2 since I last was playing about with it. Now if both of you are having the same problem and it turns out the same OS then it might be something to do with this version of Safari. If you aren't then maybe they've been tweaking something and knackered it.
I'm having the same issue with companies. I gave leadership to my partner til I adjusted to the new mobile layout and just got my company back last night - when I went to train just an hour ago I can't open the drop boxes.
Iphone 5 newest system update. I run turn via safari.
I'm on android version 4.4.2
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that is having trouble. I thought that it was me at first and I also cannot train my employees.
Will someone please fix the drop boxes? It started working again last night and now this morning it's not working again.
I'm mobile too, 7.1 on an iPhone using safari.
I can't get the menu to drop down in settings either. It worked the other day.
They work fine on most platforms I've tried but not on iOS (iPad) which is a shame since that's my main Torn platform.
Need to get this fixed ASAP. I only play on iPhone.